Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A prophecy regarding NASA's space shuttle program

Post A prophecy regarding NASA's space shuttle program

Disable These Ads!
    Then learn a lesson from the "invisible" spirit of the Most High God. The three remaining space shuttles in the fleet are like these three cherries sitting atop a bowl of ice cream, for they will soon be put on ice, and you can say that you heard it here first. This, in reply to [Original Link]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 12th, 2007 at 2:24 AM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

NASA announced in 2004 that the Space Shuttle will be retired in 2010 and replaced by the Orion, a new vehicle that is designed to take humans to the Moon and beyond. [Link]

Yet I tell you ... before King George leaves office.

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

[Space shuttle booster segments in train derailment - May 2, 2007]

A train pulling eight space shuttle booster segments, each loaded with solid propellant and each in its own enclosed car, derailed in Alabama today, knocking the locomotives and at least one segment car on its side. Five to six people on the train reportedly were injured, two seriously. Engineers with booster-builder ATK Thiokol were on the way to the scene to assess the condition of the motor segments, the first step in ultimately determining whether they are safe to fly.

The same train suffered a minor, unrelated derailment last Friday in Kansas, officials said, but today's incident was much more serious. Even so, a NASA spokesman said the rubbery propellant in the booster segments does not easily ignite and there was little risk of fire or explosion. - SpaceFlightNow - 5-2-07

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Train carrying shuttle rockets derails] -
    POSTED: 5:01 p.m. EDT, May 2, 2007

The train, which had 16 cars, went off the tracks in a forested area after a bridge collapsed, she said. Not all of the cars carrying the eight segments derailed.

No residents or nearby communities are at risk, and the fuel cannot explode unless it is deliberately detonated, Trinidad said by telephone from Washington.

However, once the fuel is ignited, it cannot be extinguished.

NASA considers the situation stable, she said.

This is the second time this train has derailed on its journey from Utah, Trinidad said. On Friday, a few wheels went off the track in Kansas, but no cars turned over, she said. The segments will be sent back to Utah for inspection by the manufacturer. - CNN's reporter and St. NASA's instrument of darkness [Miles O'brien's video explanation of the "bad luck"]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 2nd, 2007 at 10:15 PM.

["You shall not sail the heaven's as you did the sea, for the cedars of Lebanon are gone, and there are no sturdy masts for your ship."] - March 5, 1989

"Have mercy on the hard working men and women who fail to understand what is coming upon all mankind, but do not have mercy on their equipment. This day, fully release the destroying angel upon everything under NASA's control. Let Wayne Hale's ["theological argument,"] suddenly turn into a confounding hammer of destruction so great that he stammers on stage before the American people, in his attempts to explain it." - March 17, 2007 12:21 PM - [Mars Rover Blog - See Reply #13]

"Wayne Hale was laughing at the "weather god's" after the recent hailstorm. All I'm saying is that God isn't laughing back, and you will soon see exactly what I mean." - March 19, 2007 2:46 PM - [Mars Rover Blog - See reply #16]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a plague of locusts shall calamity fall upon the NASArites, eating away at every piece of equipment under their control. Flukes shall become much more than [a whale's tail.] Coincidence, many times the toss of a coin, and you will know that it was the Creator of all things that has sent you this plague.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member Freakshow's Avatar
    Seriously, why are you so dead set against NASA? I mean, what is really so bad about going into space?
    Why should God fix the worlds problems when we can fix them ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Seriously, why are you so dead set against NASA? I mean, what is really so bad about going into space?
    I am against the rebuilding of the [Tower of Babel] on earth.

Genesis 11:

6 And the LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask yourself the important question ... what was God worried about? If left unchecked, what would THEY HAVE "PROPOSED TO DO" at the first Tower of Babel?

[Revelation 13:13] - He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I am excited about going into space.
    Most of the evil seems to have settled on Earth, anyway.
    May I ask you about the connection you see in the three pictures you have in post #2?

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    I am against the rebuilding of the [Tower of Babel] on earth.
    But...isn't it already to late for that? I mean the language barrier, while still a problem, has been overcome in many fields with translators and whatnot. So hasn't the "Tower of Babel" already been reconstructed?

Also, why would God send "signs" for us to not go into space (I do not believe he is) and not send us signs to stop other things that seem to match the "Tower of Babel" story you posted. Like the internet, for example.
    Why should God fix the worlds problems when we can fix them ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    I am excited about going into space.
    Most of the evil seems to have settled on Earth, anyway.
    May I ask you about the connection you see in the three pictures you have in post #2?
    Excellent point Nu Ku.

When I am led by the Spirit to post pictures, I often do not understand what I am posting. Sometimes it's an internal way of conveying emotion or some future event, possibly. In this case, based upon what has already occurred, I can guess.

The hand holding the solar disk or sun was first posted by me on another blog on [October 13, 2006,] specifically predicting an earthquake. Other posts on or around this date, but before the quake, further allude to the location and even the approximate magnitude. Two days later, the post powerful earthquake to strike the United States in several years shook the state of Hawaii, signaling my authority to those with eyes to see and ears to hear. At the time, this was the only earthquake prediction that I EVER made in my entire life. It signaled that the power behind my message is supernatural.

The picture of the scarecrow in the field of poppies is symbolic of the only character in the Wizard of Oz story, which the wicked witch was unable to put to sleep with her evil spell. It also represents the power to call upon the forces of Good to remove the sleeping spell from my brothers and sisters, so that they too can awaken and open their eyes and recognize the Beast and the False Prophet for who they are.

But...isn't it already to late for that? I mean the language barrier, while still a problem, has been overcome in many fields with translators and whatnot. So hasn't the "Tower of Babel" already been reconstructed?

Also, why would God send "signs" for us to not go into space (I do not believe he is) and not send us signs to stop other things that seem to match the "Tower of Babel" story you posted. Like the Internet, for example.
    All flesh is in danger at this very moment. Great signs in the Heavens are mentioned in Holy Scripture. These are in contrast to the "great signs" performed by men under the influence of the False Prophet and the Beast. It's a complicated scenario, I agree, but weaponry is the focus of the False Prophet, whereas my focus is on the power of nature, which shall be in contrast. I will fail to convince most people, but I shall not fail in my mission.

The Tower of Babel is a metaphor for humanism, the belief that man can do anything without consequence to himself or his environment or his soul. We have pissed God off in the past, and we do it one last time at the end of the times of the Gentiles. That time began with the rebirth of Israel in 1948. Is it any wonder then, that the two key miracles of the False Prophet appeared at almost this exact same time and location on earth? If you think that was a coincidence, I tell you that it was NOT!

2) The [talking idol image] with the curious power of speech. [Rev. 13:14-15]

1) Making [fire come down from heaven] in full view of men. [Rev. 13:13]

These two great miracles are the fingerprints of the False Prophet, securing a false peace.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 4th, 2007 at 11:08 PM.

Kneel before Zod! Contributor B.NyeTheUruk-Hai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness
    When I am led by the Spirit to post pictures, I often do not understand what I am posting.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Captain Obvious...
    "I am sexually attracted to cheese..." - Cartesiantheater
    "I am well versed in the theory of evolution." - Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by B.NyeTheUruk-Hai View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Captain Obvious...
    "Penny a point, ain't no one keepin' score?" [Map] [Video]

[More video of the site with detailed explanation of what happened]

[Train with shuttle parts derailed hours after trestle work]

By Jay Reeves
    The Associated Press - May 4, 2007

BIRMINGHAM -- A railroad trestle that collapsed under a train carrying huge segments of space shuttle booster rockets had reopened only hours earlier after repairs, officials said Thursday.

Authorities said an investigation would determine whether the repair work was a factor in the accident, which occurred in rural west Alabama near the Myrtlewood community.

The same train had derailed days earlier in Kansas, officials say, although there was no apparent link between the accidents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can human error be an act of God? A "captain" should know this, correct? Remember the number 4 on the front of that train Nye, as we will all see it again in the future, in some cents. The "magic carpet" is made of poor quality steel.

The shuttle shipment had a mishap [five days before] near [Bunker Hill, Kan.,] where two rail car axles came off the tracks while the train was traveling less than 20 mph, said Katherine Trinidad, a NASA spokeswoman in Washington.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 5th, 2007 at 2:12 AM.

### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Also, why would God send "signs" for us to not go into space (I do not believe he is).
    God is a deaf mute. That's why he sends "signs."

God doesn't want us to go into space because we'd find out where he lives and kill him.

God can't come here either because I got a 7.62mm long round with Yahweh's name on it and a 30.06 with Jesus' name on it (and it's a soft-nose hollow-point).

and not send us signs to stop other things that seem to match the "Tower of Babel" story you posted. Like the internet, for example.
    God doesn't care about that. It's more important to send "signs" not to go into space than it is to send "signs" to stop molesting children.

And God likes war too. He masturbates to war and molesting children. He just doesn't want you to get carried away and kill too many people. He wants you save some so he can burn them. God likes to burn things. He likes it when you burn things, too.

That's why Apollo 7 burned. It was a "sign" that the Earth (the number 7) shall be as fire. The Apollo spacecraft is a phallic symbol and that is a "sign" that god likes to masterbate his phallus while things burn and that god likes to stroke the people of the Earth (the number 7 again).

God liked and savored the smell of burning human flesh of the Apollo astronauts, but he didn't really care for all that plastic and foam and wiring in there.

He asked me to relay a special request, can you all stop with the freaking plastic and foam already?

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Man with that line, you better hope he doesn't exist. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shortround View Post
    Man with that line, you better hope he doesn't exist. LOL
    I got a "line" for him.

May 2nd, 2007, 11:07 PM

"Good morning America how are you?
    Don't you know me I'm your native son,
    [I'm the train] they call The City of New Orleans.

[Penny a point, ain't no one keepin' score?"]

It's not unheard of for tornadoes to strike U.S. cities dead center like this. What is unusual, is that by far the deadliest this calendar year, have occurred in succession, and along a line leading backwards to Cape Canaveral. Not only that, but each of these three cities has a myth which is linked to [space travel] or [objects] from [out of this world.]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 6th, 2007 at 4:58 PM.

For those who break the law, in order to force the law, there is a force Higher than thee.

One, for each of her wings. To the state of confusion, I send the torrential bee.

imho, assuming God doesn't want us to explore space reminds me a lot of the myth of "Adam" and "Eve".
    In the original story, "Adam" and "Eve" are lied to by God, who tells them that to eat of the tree of knowledge is to eat the fruit of Death, when in reality the fruit was the fruit of Life. So "Adam" and "Eve" did not accept the fruit when it was offered by the "serpent", believing the lie that was told to them by God- that to eat of it they wouldn't have eternal life, blah blah blah, when in actuality, NOT eating the fruit is what separated these two from the knowledge of their birthright.
    Yet when the Hebrews got a hold of the story, they re-versed it, so to speak, and told it in the way we know it now- that because "Adam" and "Eve" ate the fruit, they suffered- directly opposite of what the original story posits. This is just one of many stories that have been altered. (Now we know where the deeply religious Bush-man got the idea of a "mis-speak".)
    Forgive my poor re-telling btw. The true story is a rich one, with layers of visuals and feelings.
    So, again imho, this question is the same thing. Why would any God not want us to explore space? Why would any God not want us to learn and to grow, and to experience? Why would God want to keep us ignorant? Do we wish for our children to remain stupid their entire lives?
    Unless he was an angry and jealous God who suffered from such a low sense of self esteem he couldn't bear the thought of an intelligent and fulfilled human. This would be the same God spoken of above who also likes to set things on fire, and who turns his head and refuses to see suffering, which according to him, only he has the power to stop- yet he won't. Why?
    I feel this kind of God is abusive and cruel, which is why I don't give him the time of day.
    In fact, even if I received a hand written, notarized letter from this God telling me it was not meet for us to go into space, that would strengthen my resolve to do all I could to get us into space, because I would know right away he was lying to me, in order to keep me and the human race barefoot and stupid, and that obviously he had something to hide that would be of benefit to us all.
    My biggest fear is to remain ignorant, especially knowing how much trouble choosing to remain ignorant has caused humans since "in the beginning".
    Last edited by Nu Kua; May 12th, 2007 at 8:57 AM. Reason: typing errors

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    imho, assuming God doesn't want us to explore space reminds me a lot of the myth of "Adam" and "Eve".
    In the original story, "Adam" and "Eve" are lied to by God, who tells them that to eat of the tree of knowledge is to eat the fruit of Death, when in reality the fruit was the fruit of Life. So "Adam" and "Eve" did not accept the fruit when it was offered by the "serpent", believing the lie that was told to them by God- that to eat of it they wouldn't have eternal life, blah blah blah, when in actuality, NOT eating the fruit is what separated these two from the knowledge of their birthright.
    Yet when the Hebrews got a hold of the story, they re-versed it, so to speak, and told it in the way we know it now- that because "Adam" and "Eve" ate the fruit, they suffered- directly opposite of what the original story posits. This is just one of many stories that have been altered. (Now we know where the deeply religious Bush-man got the idea of a "mis-speak".)
    Forgive my poor re-telling btw. The true story is a rich one, with layers of visuals and feelings.
    So, again imho, this question is the same thing. Why would any God not want us to explore space? Why would any God not want us to learn and to grow, and to experience? Why would God want to keep us ignorant? Do we wish for our children to remain stupid their entire lives?
    Unless he was an angry and jealous God who suffered from such a low sense of self esteem he couldn't bear the thought of an intelligent and fulfilled human. This would be the same God spoken of above who also likes to set things on fire, and who turns his head and refuses to see suffering, which according to him, only he has the power to stop- yet he won't. Why?
    I feel this kind of God is abusive and cruel, which is why I don't give him the time of day.
    In fact, even if I received a hand written, notarized letter from this God telling me it was not meet for us to go into space, that would strengthen my resolve to do all I could to get us into space, because I would know right away he was lying to me, in order to keep me and the human race barefoot and stupid, and that obviously he had something to hide that would be of benefit to us all.
    My biggest fear is to remain ignorant, especially knowing how much trouble choosing to remain ignorant has caused humans since "in the beginning".
    You make a good argument. I'm simply making another. If you look at the Son of God as a king and less as an everything you ever wanted, then limitations make more sense.

You make a good argument. I'm simply making another. If you look at the Son of God as a king and less as an everything you ever wanted, then limitations make more sense.
    Which explains our difference in viewpoint, as I do not see the "Son of God" as a King, nor do I see God as a King, nor a Father. And I feel my limitations for discovery are self imposed, not ordained by a Higher Power.

Not meaning to offend.

As for NASA, I don't really trust NASA, though for different reasons.

I am not sure if this applies to what you are speaking of as far as rockets not being able to make it into space, but here is another failed space mission, of sorts.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18594384

Basically this contained the cremated ashes of Star Trek Scotty and a couple of hundred others were supposed to be shot into space, but the launch failed, crashed over a mountainous and forested region, and haven't been found.
    I read it and thought of this thread.

[Atlantis cleared for return to pad with repaired fuel tank]

BY WILLIAM HARWOOD
    STORY WRITTEN FOR CBS NEWS "SPACE PLACE" & USED WITH PERMISSION
    Posted: May 11, 2007

The shuttle Atlantis' hail-damaged external fuel tank has been repaired, NASA officials said today, clearing the shuttle for rollout to launch pad 39A next week. Blastoff on a long-delayed space station assembly mission is targeted for June 8.

"I'm really pleased to say we have effectively completed the repairs on the external tank," shuttle Program Manager Wayne Hale told reporters during a teleconference today. "I think the team that worked on the external tank across the country, we're really proud of what they have done. ... It's just an outstanding effort on the parts of hundreds and hundreds of people."

Rollout to the launch pad is scheduled to begin at 4 a.m. on Wednesday, May 16. But launch Director Mike Leinbach said if work to tear down external tank scaffolding and other preparations go well, the trip to the pad could move up one day to Tuesday.

NASA managers had hoped to launch Atlantis on mission STS-117, the first of five planned 2007 shuttle flights, March 15. But during a freak storm that thundered over the launch pad on Feb. 26, the shuttle's external tank was blasted by hail, suffering thousands of pits and gouges in its foam insulation. Wind gusts reached 62 knots and hail up to 1.5 inches in diameter was found at the pad.

Most of the damage was restricted to the upper liquid oxygen section of Atlantis' tank. Only a handful of dings were found lower down on the hydrogen section and while two dozen heat shield tiles on the orbiter were scraped by hail that worked its way behind weather protection panels, detailed inspections show the ship's critical carbon composite wing leading edge panels and nose cap were undamaged.

But the hail damage to the foam on the top of the tank was severe and Atlantis had to be hauled off the pad and moved back to the Vehicle Assembly Building for repairs.

"I'll never forget the day of the hail storm itself and then the first time I saw the external tank in the VAB," Leinbach reflected today. "I was really wondering if we were going to be able to fix this tank or not."

John Chapman, external tank program manager at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala., said today the hail storm caused more than 4,200 individual dings, dents, pits and gouges to the foam insulation.

Of that total, between 1,400 and 1,500 were tightly clustered at the very tip of the tank near its carbon composite nose cap. Rather than make individual repairs in that area, a broad area of foam was sanded down to eliminate the pits and then filled in with sprayed-on insulation. That fresh insulation was then milled to the proper slope and to an acceptable thickness by a cleverly engineered "pencil sharpener" device that rotated about the top of the tank.

Of the remaining damage sites, 449 were clustered together on the side of the oxygen tank and repaired with a second large-area spray. Another 1,038 pits and gouges were fixed using a pourable foam known as "PDL" and 889 dents were fixed by simply sanding them down using a "sand-and-blend" technique. Another 412 sites were so minor no repairs were required.

To make sure the required repairs could stand up to the aerodynamic and thermal rigors of launch, engineers re-assessed the flight performance of past PDL repairs, simulated damage sites using steel balls to impart hail-like crush forces and then subjected repairs to a hot-gas wind tunnel at Marshall.

"We were able to place simulated repairs in close proximity to each other to study the effect of multiple repairs, both side by side and downstream from each other," Chapman said. "In fact, we even developed a drop test capability to be able to drop steel balls that would represent the amount of kinetic energy the hail stones would have ... and then put that into the hot-gas facility and see how it performs."

The goal, Hale said, was assurance no dangerous debris would fall off the tank during ascent.

"We have gone through an extensive set of tests and analyses with the repairs that have been done in these test facilities to ensure they won't release debris and all our testing today indicates that will not happen," he said.

During the first 110 seconds of ascent, atmospheric friction raises the tank's temperature to some 650 degrees in some places and heating continues throughout the climb to space. Along with thermal concerns, foam debris falling off the tank could threaten a Columbia-type impact to Atlantis' heat shield.

"As you accelerate this vehicle supersonically in the lower atmosphere, you build up quite a bit of heat, several hundred degrees," Hale said. "But you increase in temperature all the way up and even in second stage, when you are almost at orbital altitudes, you continue to put heat in.

"The point is, we have to protect both the thermal environment, in other words you cannot allow those temperatures to get to the aluminum-lithium substrate, which would weaken the metal, nor can you allow a significant amount of foam to come off," he said. "The foam up in the forward part of the tank, because it does get that warm, does have an ablation process, so you lose at the molecular level small pieces of foam, but when we're talking about debris that can cause damage, again, the goal is not to have any of that. That's the kind of testing that was done at the hot-gas facility at Marshall to ensure these repairs don't liberate any significant amount of foam, even at the elevated temperatures."

No previous PDL repairs have ever failed in flight. While there is some slight additional risk flying the repaired tank, Hale said, it is not considered significant.

The hail storm, Chapman said, "left the external tank team with a tremendous amount of work to do. This team has been essentially working 24/7 since the storm, doing engineering analysis, testing and repair of the tank. In my estimation, they have done a fantastic job. This has truly been unique. We've had hail damage before, but never to this magnitude."

Said Leinbach: "The team has come through with flying colors and gotten a completely flight worthy tank put together. ... We are essentially done with all the repairs on the tank now."

But Chapman cautioned that shuttle watchers should be prepared for a somewhat strange-looking tank when Atlantis heads for the pad next week. The foam used for the large-area sprays and the PDL-type repairs is a much lighter color than the insulation sprayed on at the factory.

"Your mind will have a hard time convincing your eyes there are no surface discontinuities where you see changes in color," he said. "It's very much like a car that has had body and fender work but hasn't had the primer sprayed on it yet. No matter how much you look at it and feel it after you've had that work done on a car, your eye has trouble recognizing the fact that it's going to be nice and smooth. And that's the situation we have with this tank. But I promise you, it's absolutely ready to go."

Launch is targeted for 7:37:56 p.m. on June 8. NASA plans to hold a two-day flight readiness review May 30 and 31 to assess the status of launch preparations and to set an official launch date. Assuming a rollout to the pad on May 16, engineers will only have three contingency days between then and June 8 to deal with unexpected problems.

+ YouTube Video

World's Largest Pallasite Meteorite

Greensburg, Kansas

Trivia

The kryptonite specimen [Lex Luthor] stole from the Metropolis Natural History Museum in the movie Superman Returns was labeled as a pallasite. Pallasites contain olivine crystals, which have a similar appearance to the green kryptonite crystals from the movie.

If you note carefully in the [recovery video,] during the recent Greensburg twister, a few small pieces of the Smallville meteorite were chipped off.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 15th, 2007 at 1:57 AM.

reformed cigarette smoker Contributor Demonskates's Avatar
    O.K. So if god dosent want us in space, why? I look at it like earth, and all on it are like a petri dish. an expirament. In sceince, they keep the other petri dishes away from one another, so they do not cross contaminate.

if you look at our universe in that respect, and God as the sceintist, The vast distance of space = petri dish seperation so one expiriment,isnt affecting another. space is the control.

Death is a boring dreary affair. I highly discourage it.
    "I am now behave and polite..Please don't banned me anymore."Formerly JohnB1
    www.jango.com (look me up)

Radioactive Serious Member Omni's Avatar
    There's a verse in the bible. I don't remember it exactly as I'm not a bible scholar(maybe someone here does) but it said something about God bringing the end when mans iniquities reach even to the heavens. With mans continued presence in space it is only a matter of time before it becomes militarized and our war mongering ways spread even to the stars. With such capabilities it will be possible to rain down death and despair from the skies without any warning.

With that being said it's not hard to deduce why God would not want man in space. We're already polluting space with our junk and now we want to taint it even further with our weapons used for selfish gain. I believe man is still in his infancy and not ready to leave this planet. Even as much as I'd like to see man travel to other planets we just simply aren't ready. We're not morally, ethically, technologically, or spiritually advanced enough. Maybe someday when we lose our lust for individual power and money and we're at peace with one another the stars will be open before us.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    There's a verse in the bible. I don't remember it exactly as I'm not a bible scholar(maybe someone here does) but it said something about God bringing the end when mans iniquities reach even to the heavens. With mans continued presence in space it is only a matter of time before it becomes militarized and our war mongering ways spread even to the stars. With such capabilities it will be possible to rain down death and despair from the skies without any warning.

With that being said it's not hard to deduce why God would not want man in space. We're already polluting space with our junk and now we want to taint it even further with our weapons used for selfish gain. I believe man is still in his infancy and not ready to leave this planet. Even as much as I'd like to see man travel to other planets we just simply aren't ready. We're not morally, ethically, technologically, or spiritually advanced enough. Maybe someday when we lose our lust for individual power and money and we're at peace with one another the stars will be open before us.
    I couldn't say it better. This concept goes far beyond "religious fanaticism."

Thread Information