Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What the scarecrow sees

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Disable These Ads!
    Dr. Uki, I have a question. I asked for some information on the other thread "ring of fire" I was wondering if you could answer that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by uki
    and that right there should tell you something about the nature of sense.
    Ummm... The Nature of Sense tells me that you never make any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki
    what are your questions? not bill's... yours; let me see your questions.
    Well, first off I didn't say that you have about 20 questions that I asked in your other thread. But okay, here's one that should have been easy for you.

You posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki
    all i know is that i am not ruling out a hollow earth because it follows the main principles of nature... for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction... this concept has more signifigance than the commonly accepted one.
    to which I asked:
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Can you elaborate on that?
    And that's a simple one. I was merely asking you to expand on how the hollow earth theory follows the "main principles of nature".

I'm sure you don't remember reading this though, cause you skip over so many questions that they must blend together.

Quote Originally Posted by Fut004
    Ummm... The Nature of Sense tells me that you never make any of it.
    perhaps you do not have sense enough to make sense of it, eh?

I was merely asking you to expand on how the hollow earth theory follows the "main principles of nature".
    according to the principles of nature there is an opposite and equal reaction for every action, no? yin and yang, opposite extremes... same ideal and concept. to have something solid, it must be hollow. to have an inner, there must be an outer... micro-macro. the universe's in a petri-dish. if the sky is out and up, well then it must be down and in also... i understand you probably have a few more questions; it's natural.
    I'm sure you don't remember reading this though, cause you skip over so many questions that they must blend together.
    it's true... but a really good question gets answered.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

So none of My questions have been good so far??? Damn..

Anyhow, we're cluttering up RW's thread here, so I'm gonna respond to this in your Anunnaki thread..

Oh, and RW, you can get rid of the Burning Bush with some Tar Shampoo and a little comb.

Kneel before Zod! Contributor B.NyeTheUruk-Hai's Avatar
    to have something solid, it must be hollow.
    Tard. What you have described here and the context that you have described them in are not opposites, not to mention that I can just turn your... ha ha... "logic" around on you and say that since the earth is hollow that it must then be solid because of the opposite thing. Tard. But I digress. You have not described opposites in this particular scenario. Instead, you have described something as being concurrent or simultaneously solid AND hollow. Funnily enough, you corrected yourself with your inner and outer opposites, which ARE good examples of opposites. Apply THIS to your hollow earth crap and you will see that the REAL opposite that you are looking for is the following: The earth is solid, thus its opposite is that everything OUTSIDE of the earth is hollow ( ie - outer space ). Man, you're dense... which would mean that your skull is thus empty...

it's true... but a really good question gets answered.
    But then, by using YOUR yin and yang bullshit, this ALSO means that a really good question must also NEVER get answered. You make it SOOOOOO easy to catch you in your own bullshit, weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by Fut004
    Oh, and RW, you can get rid of the Burning Bush with some Tar Shampoo and a little comb.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
    "I am sexually attracted to cheese..." - Cartesiantheater
    "I am well versed in the theory of evolution." - Traveler

UKI,

Ignore my threads please. The same goes for the rest of the folks who can't keep it clean.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

A killer or beluga [whale] lies on a beach at low tide, but I don't see his tongue. I guess the [Virginia-Maryland] would like to cut it out and bury it at low tide by the sea? But did you know that [Nineveh] was a beloved city of the [goddess Ishtar?]

New Orleans is a city which lies topographically in a bowl or cup, just below sea level. But did you know that [Orle'an is a latin word] for "golden." Paul Harvey and your sleeping Sunday morning shepherds will never tell you the rest of this story.

The golden cup is the beginning of God's wrath upon the earth. So put a post-it note on your foreheads, that reads ... "Repent."

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 2nd, 2007 at 3:47 AM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

if you'd dye that chicks(the one on the beast) hair blonde, she'd look like hillary clinton. she's fond of the red. they operate like black widows... barak and rice look related.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

Radioactive Serious Member Heavenly Disorder's Avatar
    but... a scare crow is not a crow......
    The eye of the beholder is blind to the dying sun

I wonder what "humiliation" and a green "nut" have in common?

[Groundhog Day 2007 - Prophecy]

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    February 4th, 2007 12:15 AM

To the snakes that sent her, I have my own message. You'll get your turn whenever I am finished speaking, but not until. You have caused astounding devastation and succeeded in whatever you have put your mind to, but your throne is not immune. "Shall I explain to "the people" the purpose of your humiliation, or can they guess?" Will the shepherds understand what I am doing, or claim that I am you?

Here's your Groundhog with a "nut" in hand.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 6th, 2007 at 4:01 PM.

Something wonderful is about to happen, but before it does, something else.

[Click to Play] and Repent.

[Link]

[Link]

I am holding half an acre
    Torn from the map of Michigan
    And folded in this scrap of paper
    Is the land I grew in

Think of every town you've lived in
    Every room you lay your head
    And what is it that you remember

Do you carry every sadness with you
    Every hour your heart was broken
    Every night the fear and darkness
    Lay down with you

A man is walking on the highway
    A woman stares out at the sea
    And light is only now just breaking

So we carry every sadness with us
    Every hour our hearts were broken
    Every night the fear and darkness
    Lay down with us

But I am holding half an acre
    Torn from the map of Michigan
    I am carrying this scrap of paper

That can crack the darkest sky wide open
    Every burden taken from me
    Every night my heart unfolding
    My home

[Link]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 14th, 2007 at 4:54 PM.

The Plumb Line

"The Music's No Good Without You"

Everyone was watching
    You were the freakiest thing on show
    dazzle in the crystal ball
    They all love to watch it glow
    You were the center of attention
    The eye of the storm
    A whirlwind from outer space
    Like a twister on the scene

[Chorus:]
    The music's no good without you baby
    The music's no good at all
    The music's no good without you baby
    Come back to me

Mesmerize them when we danced
    Cause you sparkle next to me
    We sit along the razor's edge
    But you were crazy to be free
    I - agonize till you'll come back
    And we'll dance that close again
    I miss you boy, I really do
    Come back to me
    Come back to me

[Chorus]

Cause my world stopped spinning
    Nothing I can do
    So I pray that a DJ lifts my heart

[Chorus]
    [Talk]
    But I know you don't need me anymore
    And it's no good me dwelling on the past
    I have to live each day
    Like it was my last

[Chorus]

[ www.azlyrics.com ]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 14th, 2007 at 9:36 AM.

Pay very careful attention to what I'm showing you ... because it's more than a good guess.

The Plumb Line

At the time the Book of Revelation was written, cups in Babylon had a very unique shape. They were tapered outward like this [museum example.] Whereas cups made today are tapered inward from the top down.

Here's a cross section of the topography of New Orleans. What are the odds that the underwater topography of the city of New Orleans would match such an unusual cup style from the ancient world? If you type in ["antiquity cup"] or ["ancient cup"] into your Google image browser, you won't find a single example similar to the one from ancient Babel. While I'm sure this tapering isn't exclusive to Babylon, it's an interesting coincidence.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:32 AM.

[Isaiah 28:]

16 So this is what the Sovereign LORD says:
    "See, I lay a stone in Zion,
    a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation;
    the one who trusts will never be dismayed.

17 I will make justice the measuring line
    and righteousness [the plumb line];
    [hail] will sweep away your refuge, the lie,
    and water will overflow your hiding place.

18 Your [covenant with death] will be annulled;
    your agreement with the grave will not stand.
    When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
    you will be beaten down by it.

19 As often as it comes it will carry you away;
    morning after morning, by day and by night,
    it will sweep through."

The understanding of this message
    will bring sheer [terror.]

Aritst [Link 1] [Link 2]
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 10th, 2007 at 8:27 PM.

A prophetic mystery for the United States of [Americus]

Remember the seven hills mentioned in [the book of Revelation?] Jerusalem was also known as [a city of seven hills.]

Write this mystery on your foreheads, "the age of manned flight,"
    for this was the ultimate goal of ancient Babel.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 26th, 2007 at 1:08 PM.

The bottom line is ...Rome II contains a false copy of Jerusalem at the end of time, and you're looking at it.

Let it ring in your ears until doomsday.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    - January 17th, 2007, 5:06 PM
    You've heard of the burning bush? Open your eyes and look up, for is it not piercing your eyes?
    Cover your heads and look down, for is it not cutting your flesh? Sing a mournful song, a desolation is decreed for the false Kingdom of God. The march begins, but no tune is played. Where are the drummers and buglers? Gone, I said, lost to madness. Plenty is gone.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Apr 2nd, 2007 at 8:56 PM.

Pay careful attention to what I'm about to show you, because it's a mystery from the Holy Spirit of Truth.

[Revelation 16:13]

13Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Ask yourself the critical question: What do alien inspired "miracles" have to do with the battle of Armageddon, and the freedom of God's people? Answer this question, and you will know where to find the Prince of the Power of the Air, who is a modern day Horus.

[Daniel 12:4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:
    many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

To "gather for battle" is another way of saying to rally the troops. So how do you "rally the troops" with miracles? This implies that these "miracles" will be used for military ambition. In other words, these miracles are technology presented to the kings of the earth to destroy mankind. Therefore, the greatest source of the weapons of violence on the earth is where you will find the greatest opponent of life.

The evil we face is a delusion, sent to harm all of us, by our own hands. The only way to stop it, is to recognize its existence and debate our partnership. Anything which stands in the way of uncovering the delusion, is part of it.

Lying Alien Wonders = False Miracles = Military Secrets

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Apr 7th, 2007 at 11:09 PM.

Brother Watchman Contributor RhymnRzn's Avatar

Laz's Test Bunny Contributor Sammy56's Avatar
    What's with the pictures RhymnRzn?
    "As far as the stars are from Earth is the distance of your wonderfulness."

"For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so..." ~Shakespeare

Brother Watchman Contributor RhymnRzn's Avatar
    ^sharing some of what i think about from time to time, which in this case involves some picture/symbol association: linking likenesses and stringing words and meanings together, with those things which are made sure to me by the Most High. Rings of truth may require a malleable mind from time to time............

Quote Originally Posted by RhymnRzn View Post
    ^sharing some of what i think about from time to time, which in this case involves some picture/symbol association: linking likenesses and stringing words and meanings together, with those things which are made sure to me by the Most High. Rings of truth may require a malleable mind from time to time............
    This looks vaugely familar, hmmmmmm...........
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

Palla-site

World's Largest Pallasite Meteorite

Greensburg, Kansas

Trivia

The kryptonite specimen [Lex Luthor] stole from the Metropolis Natural History Museum in the movie Superman Returns was labeled as a pallasite. Pallasites contain olivine crystals, which have a similar appearance to the green kryptonite crystals from the movie.

+ YouTube Video

[Pallasites] (PAL): Named after Simon Pallas (1741-1811) a Russian explorer who found the first pallasite in 1772. Pallasites are the most common stony-iron, and arguable the most beautiful. They consist of olivine crystals surrounded with a nickel-iron matrix that etches into the octahedrites. They most likely formed at the parent body's core-mantle boundary.

+ YouTube Video

I watched the world float to the
    Dark side of the moon
    After all I knew it had to be something
    To do with you
    I really don't mind what happens now and then
    As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
    Call me Superman ... ?

[Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down]

Keep your eyes to the sky.

+ YouTube Video

Turn around, look at what you see...
    In her face, the mirror of your dreams...
    Make believe I'm everywhere
    Hidden in the lines
    Written on the pages
    Is the answer to a Neverending Story

Reach the stars, fly a fantasy...
    Dream a dream, and what you see will be...
    Rhymes that keep their secrets
    Will unfold behind the clouds
    There upon the rainbow
    Is the answer to a Neverending Story

Show no fear, or she may fade away...
    In your hands, the birth of a new day...
    Rhymes that keep their secrets
    Will unfold behind the clouds
    There upon the rainbow
    Is the answer
    to a Neverending Story

Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 20th, 2007 at 10:30 PM.

Thread Information