Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: What the scarecrow sees

Disable These Ads!
    [Posted Jan 3 2009, 01:36 AM]

If you won't put on sackcloth and cover your heads with ashes as they did at [Nineveh,] it will be done for you.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    [Post 254 - Jan 10th, 2009]

This has nothing to do with Big Arnold or California per se. The earth is simply about to vomit her inhabitants.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member stayoffmymoon's Avatar
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."

I think about that quote every day. And I take it very seriously. Whatever thereof means to you Mr. Raptor Witness.

I take it seriously.

Now, observe this dance carefully and remember, then kiss the sky ... far and away.

+ YouTube Video

[Katla volcano newest earthquake swarm] Posted on November 16, 2011 by Jón Frímann

During the night of the 16th of November, 2011 there was a new earthquake swarm in Katla volcano. This earthquake swarm is a part of ongoing pattern in Katla volcano. This pattern started after the small eruption that took place in Katla in July 2011. It was observed yesterday that there was a deep earthquake in Katla volcano, with the depth of 28 km. This earthquake did most likely did happen due to a dike intrusion deep inside Katla volcano, but it might well be that this was just a normal earthquake. It is hard to know that for sure ... cont. at line above.

Where is your prince of protection, I said?
    Even the birds of the air have fled.
    They will be your only warning,
    in the hour of your morning.

Reduced to ashes, reduce her to blight
    That created terrible, terrible sight
    So much destruction, so much pain
    Seething riches, forgotten gained

Magnitude of might, magnitude of many
    Destroyed completely, those two cities
    Never rebuilt, never redone
    Forgotten places, under the sun

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Dec 5th, 2011 at 1:47 AM.

I think that the Vatican might want to take a closer look at this one ...

If you believe the earth has a voice, then where better to speak of her sickness, than from her belly?

Three days before the fifth largest earthquake in recorded history struck the island of Japan, there was a foreshock measuring 7.3>>> in magnitude. This foreshock went unrecognized, however, until after the main shock occurred. Only then did scientists studying this earthquake, realize what they had observed.

On March 8, 2011 immediately following this precursor event, a curious picture denoting it was published. The translated words suggest a future event linked to the precursor, and in only three days the Latin written on this USGS picture below, will happen, and arguably even appear similar visually to what was about to occur. It reads ...

Venir = first person singular "To come"

Incipio = present active "I begin"

Divello = present active "I tear apart"

The words are oddly stacked and interlocked. They overlay what appear to be three sevens, made to look like exclamation marks. This fact is underlined, literally by the history of the exclamation mark, which is derived from the Latin word "io," and which are the only two overlapping letters in the text.

This mark is used at the end of a sentence, to add emphasis or to indicate high volume of a speaker, and the only "person" present in this picture, is the earth.

The exclamation mark is also known in printers jargon as the Bang!

+ YouTube Video

"Power is perfected through weakness ..."

Above and below, horizon to horizon.
    Lateral contortion, buried beside them.
    Foregone conclusion, finally found.
    Washboard contusion, revelry bound.

+ YouTube Video

None of this means anything to ANYONE but you, you realise that don't you?
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post

Dec 18th, 2006 11:06 AM

Wow.. that's pretty pointless. Why post random images without any hint as to what the purpose is. Is it a test? Is it a joke? How can anybody know?

I know, I'm gonna post some images I find on google after searching "Strange Images", then post them and see how many people "Figure out the Hidden meaning, and pass the Test granting them eternal life and immeasurable power".

Last edited by Lillith; Mar 4th, 2012 at 8:37 AM.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Last edited by Lillith; Mar 4th, 2012 at 8:33 AM.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

[QUOTE=custompainter;487207]Call me buggered.....but I see a certain logic in Raptors posts.

QUOTE]

Tick, tock. Waiting if you would care to explain. :)

But warning, herein is the definition of "logic"

Pick one, any one of the 5.

log·ic

1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.

a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.

the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.

reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions:

convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.

It looks like a fun year ahead, for the sky watchers of wisdom. Here kitty, kitty ...

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 6th, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

[QUOTE=custompainter;487335]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

Ill go with door #2 please.
    which proves my point..
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

[QUOTE=Cherisa;487336]
    Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post

which proves my point..
    And for six years no less from the very first post?

+ YouTube Video

From the air, a sound like none heard by men before.

Crackling thunder, without lightning;
    horizon flashes, but no rain.

A feather falls, it catches fire;
    No sleep, no slumber;
    free us from fear, free us from wonder.

If I prophesy against it, would it be removed from sight? Finding me in the Torah, they might claim my arrogance equaled theirs.

So I will send a tiny bird to sit on top of it, and she will sing the future to an entire city.

When you see her land there, you will have seven days to leave that place.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member
    LIllith - I loved your picture of the shoes that look like feet - the laces make it so disturbing!

The earth has a fever, and she will vomit out her inhabitants.

The stage is set, a table is prepared ...

+ YouTube Video

The earth has a fever, and she will vomit out her inhabitants.

The stage is set, a table is prepared ...

+ YouTube Video
    You suck so bad.. you are a terrible prophet..ugh

nomy-logy astro's law jig Contributor Astroboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Velocity
    Wow... This thread is one of the most extraordinary showcases of schizophrenic association I've seen outside of "A Beautiful Mind"
    i had to see what the eff this thread is really about by starting at page one.

crappo witlessness, i have concluded that skimming through 19 pages that are beyond doubt pointless. in my perspective, posting gibberish scriptures from a man-made bible then crypting with those images that made almost no correlation. you dodging alot of posters questions that their inquiring minds really wants to know what's in your head you're trying to tell us. at no avail, you left us with questions without answers. i consider that disrespectful. otherwise, what doc velocity stated may be true you'd be a schizophrenic, i'll disregard you with pity.
    AB -> <- CW

a real CRAP thread and you're whacky!

this thread is a wheel and who is spinning who!?

you no prophet, jake no messiah, n' immah gawd!
    Didn't want any Yahwehs now eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Astroboy View Post
    i had to see what the eff this thread is really about by starting at page one.

crappo witlessness, i have concluded that skimming through 19 pages that are beyond doubt pointless. in my perspective, posting gibberish scriptures from a man-made bible then crypting with those images that made almost no correlation. you dodging alot of posters questions that their inquiring minds really wants to know what's in your head you're trying to tell us. at no avail, you left us with questions without answers. i consider that disrespectful. otherwise, what doc velocity stated may be true you'd be a schizophrenic, i'll disregard you with pity.
    AB -> <- CW

a real CRAP thread and you're whacky!

this thread is a wheel and who is spinning who!?

you no prophet, jake no messiah, n' immah gawd!
    Apparently the scarecrow sees a steaming pile of bullshit!
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    Apparently the scarecrow sees a steaming pile of bullshit!
    I serve it up, and you eat it.

Facing the constellation of Cetus that morning, where the shock wave sounded like rolling thunder and a burning feather appeared in the sky, correctly pointed to the trajectory of this object. Not to mention that the picture of Cetus, I used, was taken just before sunrise, which is also when the meteor would arrive locally.

Likewise, from the vantage point in Germany where that picture was taken, the red line also points to a northeast origin. So the correct direction was pointed to, in two ways.

+ YouTube Video

From the air, a sound like none heard by men before.

Crackling thunder, without lightning;
    horizon flashes, but no rain.

A feather falls, it catches fire;
    No sleep, no slumber;
    free us from fear, free us from wonder.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

I serve it up, and you eat it.
    You certainly serve it up there is no question about that. As for your sick fantasies about people eating your shit keep dreaming. Your posts disgust me as I seriously dislike charlatans and religious crazys and you sir most certainly qualify as both!
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Thread Information