Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: What the scarecrow sees

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    Its his thread,its his world. Why,just because somebody is not like you, do you have to tear them down?

There is something strange about all of us. Some more than others. But while I may seem strange to you...you seem strange to me. This is what makes us unique.

We all get a chuckle out of teasing someone for thier particular strangeness. Im guilty of it myself, yet I find no comfort or gain from tearing someones world apart.

If you do obtain comfort or gain from doing such things,then maybe YOU are the strange one.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post
    Its his thread,its his world. Why,just because somebody is not like you, do you have to tear them down?

Wait a second. This thread has been running since 2005 without restraint. All I asked was if any of his predictions or prophecries have ever come true.

Which he refuses to answer. How do you contstrue that question as one designed to "tear him down"

If he cant stand up on his own, why should other people continue support him and carry him along - for FIVE YEARS?

There is something strange about all of us. Some more than others. But while I may seem strange to you...you seem strange to me. This is what makes us unique.
    Ok. What is your point? That Raptor should not be compelled to answer any questions regarding his prophecies?

That cryptic, and often insulting, haughty answers like "oh, you don't have eyes to see" or "because you can't see what should be obvious, you're not worthy? Others who question should be ignored due to Raptors sense of self importance and spiritual superiority ?

The answers given are acceptable and should go unchallenged because he says so? Most people go though this world having to be accountable for what they say and do, unless they are bona fide Baker Act candidates or on meds that need modification.

Tell me why should Raptor gets a pass. Because he's "strange"? - If as you say we are all strange, should we not also be given exemptions to proclaim all kinds of nonsensical shrouded in mystery announcements or proclaimations and expect others to believe and not question their origination and validity?

How about Brad / Word over in the religious section? Should what he says and predicts go unchallenged and accepted as truth? Hey, don't ya know? He too is a special, annointed saintly messenger of God who sees what no others are capable of seeing or knowing.
    We all get a chuckle out of teasing someone for thier particular strangeness. Im guilty of it myself, yet I find no comfort or gain from tearing someones world apart.
    You cite a particular problem regarding tearing someones world apart.
    What do the incessent doom and gloomers contribute to the world? Guilt? Sense of hoplessness? I contend that what they contribute is subjective fear which originates in the mind or eye of the beholder to be projected onto others. Misery and depression thrives in and loves company of it's own makings.

If you do obtain comfort or gain from doing such things,then maybe YOU are the strange one.
    Is asking some simple questions which only requiresa yes or no answer "strange"?
    Last edited by Lillith; Sep 4th, 2011 at 9:15 AM.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    And lets not forget one of their more important roles - they keep the rat and other varment populations under control. :)

So yes, I agree, snakes are awesome. I'll vote them thumbs up over rats.

I already mentioned my kids, but I guess their friends should count too.

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Wait a second. This thread has been running since 2005 without restraint. All I asked was if any of his predictions or prophecries have ever come true.

Which he refuses to answer. How do you contstrue that question as one designed to "tear him down"

If he cant stand up on his own, why should other people continue support him and carry him along - for FIVE YEARS?

Ok. What is your point? That Raptor should not be compelled to answer any questions regarding his prophecies?

That cryptic, and often insulting, haughty answers like "oh, you don't have eyes to see" or "because you can't see what should be obvious, you're not worthy? Others who question should be ignored due to Raptors sense of self importance and spiritual superiority ?

The answers given are acceptable and should go unchallenged because he says so? Most people go though this world having to be accountable for what they say and do, unless they are bona fide Baker Act candidates or on meds that need modification.

Tell me why should Raptor gets a pass. Because he's "strange"? - If as you say we are all strange, should we not also be given exemptions to proclaim all kinds of nonsensical shrouded in mystery announcements or proclaimations and expect others to believe and not question their origination and validity?

How about Brad / Word over in the religious section? Should what he says and predicts go unchallenged and accepted as truth? Hey, don't ya know? He too is a special, annointed saintly messenger of God who sees what no others are capable of seeing or knowing.

You cite a particular problem regarding tearing someones world apart.
    What do the incessent doom and gloomers contribute to the world? Guilt? Sense of hoplessness? I contend that what they contribute is subjective fear which originates in the mind or eye of the beholder to be projected onto others. Misery and depression thrives in and loves company of it's own makings.

Is asking some simple questions which only requiresa yes or no answer "strange"?

I love you Lillith.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Any prophecy that quotes scripture and is vague to the point of being unintelligible to almost anyone but the person who gives it is be definition false prophecy, from the very source of the scripture they quote. The bible says that it must be clear and specific and must come to pass or it is false prophecy. It doesn't allow for hits and misses or averages. It is hypocrisy to post cryptic "visions" and quote the bible.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Thank you.

I don't feel as if someone is "tearing" my world apart. I already know that my world is being torn apart by forces beyond my control.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    Any prophecy that quotes scripture and is vague to the point of being unintelligible to almost anyone but the person who gives it is be definition false prophecy, from the very source of the scripture they quote. The bible says that it must be clear and specific and must come to pass or it is false prophecy. It doesn't allow for hits and misses or averages. It is hypocrisy to post cryptic "visions" and quote the bible.
    Pretty common for apocalyptic literature, actually. Otherwise men could alter the course of plagues, without repentance.

My signature is just another way of saying this ...

[Matthew 13:13]
    This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

[Post 6 - August, 2011]

Perhaps Texas Governor Rick Perry's [revival] wasn't received as well as he had hoped?
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If you don't believe we're headed for a double dip depression, sparked in 2008 by a credit crisis, then ask the question ... "which state is the top leather producer in the United States?"

[Post 3 - Jan 5th, 2008]

Throw them my wallet, but pull out the ticket stub. Pray for rain with the card in the silver sleeve. Pick apart the leather, and feed it to the people, for that is all they shall have to eat.
    Governor Perry's failure to recognize that the earth has protection, while seeking protection for his own people, is wrong. More foolish, was to extend the dominion of men beyond terra nonfirma. As it was in 2008, Mission :Control is the absolute worst place to be right now. The Lord of the Earth will not relax his hand upon Texas. Your oil is the breath of a dragon.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    Thank you.

I don't feel as if someone is "tearing" my world apart. I already know that my world is being torn apart by forces beyond my control.

Pretty common for apocalyptic literature, actually. Otherwise men could alter the course of plagues, without repentance.

My signature is just another way of saying this ...

[Matthew 13:13]
    This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.
    Again without admitting that the book you quote says you are a liar.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Dead Meat
    Hello,
    I usually just read. I think the answer your asking may be answered by going back through the thread checking dates then reasearching the events he has predicted. Using your own judgement and compairing his predictions to actual events the answer should be obvious. I understand your frustration with not getting a straight yes or no answer, however would the answer be accepted and left at that or would you then require proof ?? It seems to me that Raptor enjoys posting in riddles and using latin, pictures videos and music this should compell the reader to seek the answer on they're own. At the very least his posts are entertaining and thought provoking. I hope this does'nt come across as rude or argumentitive just my own 2 cents.

Loser of pens Contributor Vuall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzberry View Post
    Hello,
    I usually just read. I think the answer your asking may be answered by going back through the thread checking dates then reasearching the events he has predicted. Using your own judgement and compairing his predictions to actual events the answer should be obvious. I understand your frustration with not getting a straight yes or no answer, however would the answer be accepted and left at that or would you then require proof ?? It seems to me that Raptor enjoys posting in riddles and using latin, pictures videos and music this should compell the reader to seek the answer on they're own. At the very least his posts are entertaining and thought provoking. I hope this does'nt come across as rude or argumentitive just my own 2 cents.
    I think we all know none of his predictions are anywhere near the mark. It's more of an exercise in getting him to admit he knows this too LOL
    "I see no God up here"
    Yuri Gagarin 1961.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuall View Post
    I think we all know none of his predictions are anywhere near the mark. It's more of an exercise in getting him to admit he knows this too LOL

He will never admit it because, he can't see it with his "spiritual eyes "
    plus they are so obscure and meaningless to begin with he can attach any meaning to what he says even if it's completely vague and ambiguous, even from a God standpoint. His own mind creates whatever he wants it to be..

He might be a prophet, but, he makes God look bad :(
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

Quote Originally Posted by Razzberry View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you.

I think we can put three and three together here, can't we?

+ YouTube Video

If the "Divine" is in here, then what's up there can be brought in for a closer look.

In my dream I was asked by the people to climb high into the sky, to look for hurricanes on the horizon.

Fearful of this awkward crow's nest they placed me in, I fulfilled their request, and as I rose higher and higher in the sky, a place kept echoing in my mind.

The dream curiously ended with my genuine affection and admiration for the U.S. military.

Since this city name did not come up in my 2008 predictions, nor this curious type of military theme, I lean towards a possible new warning, rather than the old, but I must admit this could simply be an reaffirmation of what I foresaw in 2008, with Ike.

En
    Garde

Galveston

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Loser of pens Contributor Vuall's Avatar
    When you get these visions or voices raptor, are they in 3d with surround sound, or is it just a still voice in mono?
    "I see no God up here"
    Yuri Gagarin 1961.

I raised my right hand to heaven, and I swore by Him who lives forever that there should be no more delay.

Prepare a cup of desolation, and set a table of destruction, then pass it to every nation under the sun.

Mercy to the holders of harmony, within a city block of their homes.

who pissed in your cherrios? He who holds the stars ain't gonna move on your command...
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member stayoffmymoon's Avatar

I do not tease Mr. Raptor Witness for amusement, I never really meant to tease him at all.

I just became frustrated with his inability to answer my questions.

I actually found this website on google, and it was his board that drew me here oddly enough. I came to this thread seeking answers, for a question I would rather not get into online.

Most of his posts center around sun worship/goddess phobia.

He's right on the nose as far as a scarecrow goes.....or a Scarecrow government. Or some mad prophet comes forth proving (in whatever way) that he is a demon/devil scaring the world into submission.

The basic idea, which he alluded to in a previous post, is that some mad prophet is going to come along who hates humanity and who is actually going to be right.

Raptor is pretty clever using the Wizard of Oz allusions to describe whatever the heck it is that is going on in that brain of his.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesand...-wizard-of-oz/

Artists like Lady Gaga who are quite gifted are having been waving personal expression for a much different agenda. And it's not just devil worshipping. They are working closely with lesser known religious organizations (occult), her music videos contain imagery which any artist would have to be well aware of occult symbolism to put in. She flaunts it.

Worse: a lot of these artists are making it seem like they are the victims of Monarch Mind programming. A form of traumatic abuse induced by a vicious handler to control the victim. Again, I like to think I'm fairly rational, but I cannot tell if it is just artistic expression that today's current crop of pop stars are tapping into by focusing on alluding to it, or if it's actually for real. I don't believe everything I see on T.V., but as far as any "illuminati" goes, A modern day one does exist.

The terrifying thing about it, is that films heavy in occult and esoteric meaning like The Wizard of Oz seem to be in line to replace earlier religious texts. The problem with that is, it's replacing text that have been debated and held dearly for years and opting for simplified doctrine that encourages selfishness rather than selflessness. Not that I'm religious. In the end people have choice, but after 2012 I don't think you guys realize how much is going to going change round here.

I'm not trying to play prophet. I think the internet gave birth to modern day conspiracy theories, especially the illuminati. The only visual evidence of an exclusive Masonic organization is in the music industry though. I can post dozens of music videos on this site an analyze them for you guys, but I don't think anyone would bother looking into it.
    I'll say it again, it's FUCKING BLATANT.

That last video raptor posted, the shania twayne one, although I wouldn't really call it a masonic video by any means it does fit the Tin Man allegory perfectly as well as the trans humanism agenda.

I guess we'll have to wait for 2012 to roll by.

I'm not saying there's an illuminati "controlilng" the country. That's stupid. Just these past few months have proven that is illogical and impossible. The government runs on people disagreeing with each other.

However there is an agenda slowly making it's way through the airwaves. Many young consumers are already being conditioned for it. And I have to admit although there idea of Masonry/whatever the hell it is, is made to look quite sexy, fun, and mysterious IT'S FUCKED UP nobody in the music industry comes right out and says it.

Besides I think I've said this before: Religion and Sex don't go together. Kind of like don't shit where you eat.

The Wizard of Oz is about populism, which can become a tornado for the status quo.

Note the publish date of the curious cryptograph below, and consider this ....

... Typhoon Roke is expected to heap more misery on a country that has been lashed by natural disasters this year.

Earlier this month, Typhoon Talas slammed into central Japan, killing around 100 people in the deadliest storm to hit the country for over 30 years. - Sep 21, 2011 - Al Jazerra
    + YouTube Video

Now a second and even more powerful typhoon has struck Japan. Look closely, and interpret for yourself the curious forecast made here, and the outcome. Reports are just now coming in for typhoon Roke.

I wonder, will the state of confusion ignore the line I have drawn, connecting Dora through the golden state? The mighty east wind will soon penetrate the crust of the earth, prying open her womb, until she screams like a woman in childbirth.

Look, the miners have returned to her mountains to search for new veins that have been exposed.

Rebuild your cities with your new found wealth, I said, for your wound has become your womb.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Sep 21st, 2011 at 8:17 PM.

Note carefully the exact position of hurricane Irene in the Atlantic basin, when the earthquake rocked the Washington Monument on August 23rd. She is in the exact position depicted on my map below.

Talk about your unexplained mysteries; those curious three sevens have appeared only one other time in my writing. Would you like to guess when, and what type of disaster they preceded?

When a tall building sways like a hut in a hurricane, perfectly timed like a fireworks finale, I don't need any validation. In fact, a lack of it strengthens my hand exponentially.

I stood by the shore of the sea, then I pulled three tongues of fire from my mouth, and buried them at high tide.

+ YouTube Video

I traveled to the place where they resisted the beast, and I visited them there. When I had finished, I signed my name to the plague. Then I faced the four winds of heaven, and I blew four tongues of fire from my mouth outwards, upon his throne of darkness.

Greater than any hurricane, earthquake or tidal wave in all of history, is Greece.

+ YouTube Video

////Dominoes\\\\ - The name ultimately derives from the Latin dominus, meaning "lord" or "master."

+ YouTube Video

Thread Information