Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What the scarecrow sees

Disable These Ads!
    The land of the Terminator must repent now.
    Is that a warning to Austria or America? I can assure you the Terminator's Austrian.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply Crime. California is what I would consider the "Land of the Terminator," however, I'm not always a good interpretor of my own work.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Dead Meat
    It's interesting how they are trying to downplay(actual count) how bad this year has been for [tordadoes.]

It's as if a [plague of wind] has descended upon the U.S. this year.

Crank up the [volume,] so I can hear the wind really rage. We're not going to repent. Release the four winds of heaven upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    They say that there are only two sure things in this life, Death & Taxes.

I think we should add something to that list ...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2198/...80fbede3_o.jpg

[Link]
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/...364060d725.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/...a15d7d5d_o.jpg
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Note: Pay special attention to the middle of the video.
    Last edited by Nonfiction; Jun 25th, 2008 at 8:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimepunisher View Post
    Is that a warning to Austria or America? I can assure you the Terminator's Austrian.
    This has nothing to do with Big Arnold or California per se. The earth is simply about to [vomit] her inhabitants.

[Posted November 9, 2008 12:59 AM]

This natural formation, where St. NASA takes flight and lands, is shaped like it is for bad reason.

Repent ....

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Beyond Extinct
    You know,Im tired of these bible thumpers,talking in their sacred bible code BULLSHIT!!! What is wrong with this country and world is the churches And Govt. in bed with each other.These churches that are supposed to comfort and help,are raping little boys and using the money gathered on sundays for high dollar whores and new cars.I actually went to one of those new big name televised churches tocheck it out and I got goosebumps had to get the fuck out of there,nothing but business deals and people trying to get laid,If I want that Ill go to a bar So while everyone is waiting for the rapture{ also BULLSHIT}you better think about you are going to be raptured to,because if there is a HELL the majority of todays modern CHRISTIANS are going to the deepest depths.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member raphnix's Avatar
    This has nothing to do with Big Arnold or California per se. The earth is simply about to [vomit] her inhabitants.
    I must say that this one should go for my speculation list. Since I've been reading threads here, I've been listing the one that might be true or the ones that might be untrue. But nothing in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by raphnix View Post
    I must say that this one should go for my speculation list. Since I've been reading threads here, I've been listing the one that might be true or the ones that might be untrue. But nothing in-between.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Pray that I am wrong. Better yet repent, because this will be a worldwide plague, and the One helping me is GREAT.

When did Yellowstone wake up? Check the dates ...

It will be as if a giant walks the earth, indiscriminately stomping upon nations.

Let me repeat what I have said, here and elsewhere. From above the hills and beyond the sky, to the state of confusion, what it denies.

[Posted Dec 19 2008, 05:12 AM]

Let them find the money to rule space, after their cities are lying flat on the ground, because the mighty wind has entered the crust of the earth, ["by four ways and in two parts."]

+ YouTube Video

"Hundreds of earthquakes have hit Yellowstone National Park, raising fears of a more powerful volcanic eruption.

The earthquake swarm, the biggest in more than 20 years, is being closely monitored by scientists and emergency authorities.

The series of small quakes included three last Friday which measured stronger than magnitude 3.0. The strongest since this latest swarm of quakes began on December 27 was 3.9.
    - [London Times - Jan. 5, 2009]

[Posted Jan 3 2009, 01:36 AM]

If you won't put on sackcloth and cover your heads with ashes as they did at [Nineveh,] it will be done for you.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member raphnix's Avatar
    Just making the people panic is like an end of the world already. Remember when the WallStreet announced the true economic crisis and people start thinking there it goes again.

Come with me, and I will show you a great mystery. ONE that the kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet hate me for, above all others, and which was revealed to me in my darkest hour, by a power that has promised to create a new Heaven, and a new earth. To fully comprehend some of my predictions, you must understand this secret.

+ YouTube Video

Above are examples of real miracles, and below, A false miracle.

Then another sign appeared in the sky: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on its heads. [Rev. 12:3]

+ YouTube Video

"Prince of the Power of the Air" [Ephesians 2:2]

[Link]
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 1st, 2009 at 11:45 PM.

Not only is the growth of this government going to eventually kill this economy. If our government had its way, we would each work at a Walmart, buy our food just at Walmart, bank only at Walmart, see the doctor strictly at Walmart, and use the toilets exclusively inside Walmart. They would then recycle our crap and turn it into energy to fuel our Walcars, and heat our Walhomes.

Sam Walton used to say that he would imagine every customer had a $1+5,000 price tag on their foreheads. How prophetic he was, because that is exactly the value of income that the average American household shall be reduced to, by the current economic meltdown.
    The economic clock will be turned back to the early 1960's.

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 14th, 2009 at 9:22 PM.

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Unbelievable! We are seeing the effects =0 We need one of these for 2009!

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

See anything interesting about the date of my Ike post below?

[Posted Sep 22nd, 2007, 12:47 PM]

What you're about to see below, was actually a prophecy for our time by a man who should know the future, of what lies in the heart of the seas.

On this [Day of Atonement,] remember the words of the one man who warned all of us, because I promise you, the Chief exporter of weapons of violence on this earth will not escape [God's wrath.]

+ YouTube Video

Where best to hide the false kingdom of god, than in the heart of Christendom?

[Posted Jun 22nd, 2007, 7:16 PM]

"Something wonderful is about to happen, but before this, something else ..."

+ YouTube Video

The image links in [Post #144] need to be hosted by me, so I'm correcting for this, and have added a little color.

[Posted Apr 2nd, 2007, 4:58 PM]

Pay careful attention to what I'm about to show you, because it's a mystery from the Holy Spirit of Truth.

[Revelation 16:13]

13Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Ask yourself the critical question: What do alien inspired "miracles" have to do with the battle of Armageddon, and the freedom of God's people? Answer this question, and you will know where to find the Prince of the Power of the Air, who is a modern day Horus.

[Daniel 12:4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:
    many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

To "gather for battle" is another way of saying to rally the troops. So how do you "rally the troops" with miracles? This implies that these "miracles" will be used for military ambition. In other words, these miracles are technology presented to the kings of the earth to destroy mankind. Therefore, the greatest source of the weapons of violence on the earth is where you will find the greatest opponent of life.

The evil we face is a delusion, sent to harm all of us, by our own hands. The only way to stop it, is to recognize its existence and debate our partnership. Anything which stands in the way of uncovering the delusion, is part of it.

Lying Alien Wonders = False Miracles = Military Secrets

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Thanks Raptor.

Take heed everyone, notice the article on the frogs was posted by BBC news. The British newscast, and the UN is running this. They came out of its "mouth" in words. Prince Charles is british, his symbol is the red dragon.

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

Since St. NASA is in orbit ... I am reviving this post and hosting more of the links, myself.

I wonder if should tell the story of how [a bee] helped me figure out where a certain hurricane would make landfall, last year. For indeed, this did happen. It's was a miracle, as great as any in the Bible, and one of many times the animals have helped me. This isn't [the only connection] that I've made to a bee and hurricanes, either.

The delivery of [the FOURTH set of solar arrays] is numerically interesting.

[Posted Jun 7th, 2007, 6:30 PM]

Coming soon to a theater near you ...

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Amazing when you think about it, isn't it ... how that song ends.

"I tell you love, sister, its just a kiss away
    Its just a kiss away ..."

The power of Heaven has come down to you, asking for but one thing on earth ... repentance.

[Posted May 11th, 2007, 2:19 PM]

For those who break the law, in order to force the law, there is a force Higher than thee.

One, for each of her wings. To the state of confusion, I send the torrential bee.

Imagine the irony. Fay is [the first tropical system in history] to strike a single state four times. "One for each of her wings ... "

Note also, where the highest rainfall was recorded. It is commonly known that the right front quadrant of any tropical system is the strongest side. So watch closely where the storm stops and spins. The right front quadrant stops, and then sits and spins, directly over Cape Canaveral. Not only that, but the prophecy didn't specify "wind," it specified torrential, and that is exactly what occurred ... Torrential rainfall ...

Repentance is not an option, the rebuilt Tower of Babel ... WILL FALL.

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 16th, 2009 at 2:41 PM.

"Oh, a storm is threatning
    My very life today

[Mad bull .... lost its way"]

It's just a matter of time ... [see reply 106]

You can only [rob Peter] to pay Paul for so long ...

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 26th, 2009 at 4:35 AM.

I like [the date] that the G20 have chosen to meet in London. Especially since the selection followed hurricane Ike. "By four ways and in two parts ... ?"

If I must live in a lions den, then let their breath help me in my mission. Open your mouth, Smitten Semi Cameroon, and roar a mighty wind .... ....

+ YouTube Video
    + YouTube Video

[Link]
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Apr 7th, 2009 at 11:37 PM.

D. Angel, set de stage, of .... fury

.... without mercy

+ YouTube Video
    + YouTube Video

Thread Information