Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dedanoe's Corner

Disable These Ads!
    Pressure... force... power...

Neutral...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

With the clutch depressed... percussion rules.
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Go tell it to Dell...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

O'Hell, Oh well...

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

O'tay!!!

+ YouTube Video

A little less conversation, a little more action please...

+ YouTube Video

A little more bite and a little less bark...

Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post

DOBRA TA COBRA
    Your new avvie looks like a limp penis.

Just sayin...
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

Exiled from AO Seasoned Member

no, x are not the unknowns. the question is how much is The One -- Micro-Macro-Universally defined ???
    The Holy Spirit

Look closely at the picture of the universe, you will see a face. The Value of the "Micro-Macro Universe", is the value of anything and everything at any given point in its existence, therefore it is anything and everything in existence. This Universe can only be called a SPIRIT (Holy Spirit). The NEW SPIRIT (star NIBIRU), will elevate the existence of man as apart of "everything and anything in existence, and therefore anything and everything, in the "other-universe").

The Spirit of Life(completion of "star NIBIRU")

The degree and magnitude of the relationship of this UNIVERSE changes, but it is still the same for what it represents, the missing component to reality. The answer for the transition is simply the change of color or degree of the values. The same relationship is simply gaining density or feeding. The "star NIBIRU" process has been going on since the beginning of time for this universe, its final progressive stance, simply reveals what is happening to us.

bits me... Ja Vol Goodman:

http://www.alisongoodman.com.au/e.html
    "Ja Vol = Ѓа Вол = De(ll)Will"
    http://geniachip.com/
    http://genia.com/site/
    "star NIBIRU" or the densifying of MYSTERY (the withheld component of reality that is slowly being induced), is a process that has been going on for some time, with the expectation of the final value change. Some refer to this universe as GAIA, the dragon, or mother earth, the relationship that has been developing which will be induced into the fabric of the soul for the evolution of mankind. And mankind's adaptation and struggle to accomodate these changes on an incredible scale, but in this reality, through war and tulmult, and tribulation.

thanks for the responses..........this is the end of time.............(you will see a face in orange, and a skull in red next to it, representations of life being induced from one to the other, until the "spirit" has completed its transition and given life to the dead skull)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qF26MbYgOA

what was i saying years ago ??? and all along ??? does it really matter ???

after everything i can say this more: we're awaiting your death dedanoe to finally jerk it to you silently "YES dedanoe, Newton was never correct we were not correct either as his followers you were the only right and about everything you said".
    The star, called V838 Monocerotis

(the SPIRIT OF LIFE, "falling star (nibiru)", IS A relationship that has been developing for sometime, inorder to replace the relationship this universe represents, for the lifeforms inside of this universe. This densifying allows mankind to exist on a higher plane of existence, and thereby obtain an affinity and dominion which cannot be obtained in this universe, over the "other-verse" (the universe of denser construct, but not in the sense that we can understand it, (the hyperdimension construct/evolution).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y8qdSxGh4k

this is all the money i got for all i have been trough:

Moses Wonders ??? Yes I do.

but dedanoe what good is the money if you're not blessed to spend them freely ???
    + YouTube Video

yes mister anderson it will be all over soon.
    The UFO, represents the process densifying of the human soul, which will be implanted into a host body in the new earth. What happens in the universe, what we will see as the cosmic shift in 2012, is only a demonstration of what is designed to affect the soul of the human being, being translated. Reality is not what man is capable of understanding it to be, but my intrepretation, will not be denied, no my intrepretation cannot be denied.

Thanks for the Responses............

In Search of Lost Time???

+ YouTube Video

"Just make one someone happy..."

Edit: "Ha-cha-cha-cha"
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Sep 8th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.

This dude is fucking high...

+ YouTube Video

But that's a cute kitty.

And then, sometimes, you just have to get a little Steely...

+ YouTube Video

Dan.

Edit: Do you know what "Steely Dan" means?
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Sep 8th, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

Oh yeah...

+ YouTube Video

aJa!

I hate saxophone...

Edit: I didn't like that song anyways...
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Sep 16th, 2012 at 1:14 AM.

But I have always found Jethro Tull quite interesting...

+ YouTube Video

That's all...

But back to the subject at hand...

+ YouTube Video

May there be mercy on Man and Machine for their sins...

Such an old story...

+ YouTube Video

"B166ER..."

About as inflammatory and politically loaded as it gets...

Edit: I don't even remember what that vid was...

Edit: Oh yeah...
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Sep 16th, 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Yessssssss! The King is still going strong...

+ YouTube Video

Ohhh Yeah baby!!!

+ YouTube Video

BB = 1^N x 1^M || N x M = 1

the principle "free will of the over dominant" once "dark mater" then "energetic light"
    Ok, but only by popular request...

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

BB = 1^N x 1^M || N x M = 1

the principle "free will of the over dominant" once "dark mater" then "energetic light"

Seal Removed is the Relationship of Dark Matter Revealed

The New Universe, The Existence of Man is Evolved as a Result of Unlocking the SEAL (densifying)

Darkoenergy to Darkomatter = the UFO

We are not as we appear to be, we are pure consciousness, in darkenergy-expressed as the artificiality of this universe. Our Consciousness will be merged with the fundamental component of the new universe, which exists alongside darkmatter, darkmatter exists outside of the artificiality of this universe. On the dimension in which we are composed our existence is a less defined form, of what we will be as evolved beings. The relationship is designed to behave the same on some dimension, however, the interaction is completely different, there are no inhibiters to the interaction which can be obtained in the other-verse, verses this universe.

You must believe what I have to say

When the Angels describe man in the future, it is not a sin to picture man as exactly the same being of today, fundamentally speaking, the building blocks were laid in this environment, and thats not to say they cannot be changed. When the future human race describes themselves they look completely different, and thats not to say looks cannot be decieving but in truth, what is to be, is not what what we have come to accept. Now the future Jew had an artificial body, and the future asian had a human body in light suite (suite made of light), with a brighter light on the top of the suit. If the jewish people in the future strive to obtain commuterism, then the asian people in the future strive to obtain universalism. The more fundamentally prone to dimension, existence becomes, the more it will resemble its fundamental design, a design which for the most part arrives from this universe. This design is viewed as convient, at least at the moment, the aliens for the most part, at least the ones with the most dimensional palatability have ascribed designed for their existence to accomodate the ends of more diverse interactions....................

thanks for the responses

BREAKING NEWS!!!

+ YouTube Video

Really don't mind if you sit this one out.

My words but a whisper - your deafness a SHOUT.
    I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
    Your sperm's in the gutter - your love's in the sink.
    So you ride yourselves over the fields and
    you make all your animal deals and
    your wise men don't know how it feels...

to be thick as a brick.

And the sand-castle virtues are all swept away
    in the tidal destruction,
    the moral melee.
    The elastic retreat rings the close of play
    as the last wave uncovers
    the newfangled way.
    But your new shoes are worn at the heels and
    your suntan does rapidly peel and
    your wise men don't know how it feels...

to be thick as a brick.

Crop circle - near North Farm, West Overton, Wiltshire - 23rd June 2002

Removal of the SEAL - the star NIBIRU Process

The Human Soul Particle, and the SEAL (which removes dark matter and imitates dark energy, "the god particle"), are incredible relationships, and these are incredible particles, which do not conform to the known rules of scale and dimension.

The removal of the SEAL, is the coupling of the Human Soul Particle to Darkenergy, and to the interaction of darkmatter. The evoluton of man is placed at the highest state of potential, and on an incredible scale even in the new universe. This universe produces a relationship which cannot be obtained in the other-verse traditionally, and this is the evolution of life to the highest state of being, in the universe.

When "density is introduced", and my language is misleading, but not intentionally. It begins at VIRGO when "star NIBIRU" is seen as a star and then it completes itself when the UFO's perform the RAPTURE, finally, the RAPTURE is complete, and the SEAL is removed completely, and in the "other-verse", when consciousness/the soul, is finally expressed against reality, the new bodies will be created and in light of some very incredible relationships as its basis. The existence of man will always be based on higher dimensions, this is not to say, this cannot be designed out or back in again for man as all things are possible in the "other-verse" for man.

The SEAL...............mankind has been acting in the hyperdimensional capacity for some time, but not with the foresight to understand these things, at the end of the day, when mankind is translated, the use of his facilities may seem foreign, but it has been apart of the intrinsic design of mankind since creation, in this universe. And this is what I have to say.

You do not have to believe what it is that I have to say, you will see these things for yourselves. The scale and dimension, and the complexity of the SEAL in turncoating and translating dark energy, and the complexity of mankind, which its existence is like a particle itself, are things that will not be believed in this universe because of the folly of not believing what it is that I have to say.

....................Begin the evacuation of China, these things you will accept by belief in the things to come, because this is what I have spoken. This is an element of shame, I intend to assign to the people of the united states of america, who intend to challenge my word at the price of their lives in shame. But also for the many nations which have not been given a principility or favor, but I intend to give them humility. It is to be expected, the relationship that is being removed from mankind, because of the sins of the nations, it may and will be easier for the people to kill themselves then believe what I have to say, those with the opportunity, even so, they will be put at peace, as a peace offering to the father from the son. The end can be peaceful, when the threat I have identified is acknowledged and to this end, it is resolved against whatever position it intends to take, or whatever force it intends to use, in disbelief in the things which I have to say. This is the expectation of man, and the faith, which is the opportunity man is provided, because of the son.

(The Sumerian's described the fall of saturn's moon (gaga) by Marduk (a name that means nibiru (falling star)) against the earth (tiamat) and moon (kingu), which created Pluto (gaga). When Pluto was in position this became "station NIBIRU" and Murduk then "stationed all the planets" (removed them) from heaven. The Sumerian's attempted to described the process of when the SEAL was removed from this universe, and when the Annunaki came, and we can come closer to fully understanding what happened, and the complexity of what we cannot understand, that will be demonstrated against the planets, the stars, and against mankind, believe what it is that which is what I have to say)
    Last edited by nephilim; May 8th, 2012 at 1:09 AM.

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    Dear Dedanoe,

You might be the only person here who could understand this. If only you speak english...

"The problem with the world is the intelligent are full of doubts while the stupid are full of confidence." - Bukowski

Yeah, I definitely need a drink now...

+ YouTube Video

Li Tie Kuai-

His real name is Li Chuan. He was born around 500 A.D. and was a very respected Taoist teacher in China and had many disciples. His meditation reached a very high level; passed Bodhisattva level and beginning toward the Nirvana state which eventually ended in Buddha or enlightenment. It was during this state of meditative training that he practice what modern terminology would call Astral-projection. At this state of meditation, his soul left his body and traveled through space to the various parts of China. In this dream-like travel, he encountered another Immortal, Shi Chang, who possessed a meditative level that surpassed his. Li Chuan begged Shi Chang to teach him his technique. The legend has it that Li Chuan was so absorbed by Shi Chang's teachings that a year had passed by before he realized that he must return to his body immediately or lose his immortality. He quickly bid Shi Chang good bye and returned to his hometown. Upon reaching his quarters, Li Chuan found out that his body had disappeared. His disciples had thought that he had passed away and buried his body a long time ago. Li Chuan knew he must find a new body right away or lose his immortality forever. the body he sought must be found at the instant the person died and his soul must replace the soul of the previous owner at once. At the moment of his search, there were only three candidates available; a child, a woman, and an old man. Li Chuan was very disappointed at the selection. Nevertheless, he know he must enter one of the bodies right away. As it turned out, the old man passed away first, and thus Li entered the old man's body. As soon as he possessed the body, Li was furious to find how miserable, ugly, and unsightly, not to mention crippled his new appearance was. At the height of his anger, he pulled and twisted the short stick that the old man left and transformed it into a crooked iron crutch. Hence he obtained his name Li Tie Kuai - The Iron Crutch Li. He was the leader of the Eight Immortals and known for his "limp" during his fighting techniques.

Siang Chung Li-

He was born in the year 550 A.D. and was strong as an ox and had the appearance of a very rugged and rude person. He loved to fight and drink wine, and was a famous wino in his hometown. One day he met a crippled and ugly old beggar, who rudely told him that he would beat him if he did not start to straighten out his life. Siang Chung Li laughed his head off when he heard this and began attacking the old crippled beggar violently. To his surprise, the crippled beggar kept his word and really did beat him. After his defeat, Siang became the disciple of the old beggar and began following him everywhere he went. The beggar was none other than Li Tie Kuai. Siang later gained his immortality after meditating for nine years at Hua Mountain. His love for wine never ceased, even after his immortality. One day at the bottom of Hua Mountain, he nearly lost his immortality by being almost eaten by a Manchurian tiger while he was drunk. He woke up just in time and killed the tiger instead. In the fighting system of the Eight Immortals, he represents the element of solidness, stability, strength, and power.

Chuang Kuo Lao-

His name translates as "Chuang, the man who is as old as the country." He was the oldest of all the Immortals. He was born around 400 A.D. and was a scholar and a hermit. He spent most of his life reading and meditating. It is said that he had read all the books available at that time. Chuang was a avid believer of Lao-Tse - The Old One. He can cite Lao-Tzu's famous book "Tao-Te-Ching" backward. So intense was his concentration in reading various religious and philosophical books while riding his horse, that sometimes he would ride his horse backwards without realizing it. Thus in many story books, he was almost always depicted as riding his horse backwards while deeply engaging in reading of some sort. In the fighting system of the Eight Immortals, Chuang represents wisdom, elusiveness, and etiquette or properness.

Li Tung Ping-

He was born around the year of 800 A.D. and was a famous poet and scholar. He loved to write poems, drink wine and had a special feeling for beautiful girls. He led a playboy sort of lifestyle for years. He was known to have mastered nearly all the empty hand and weapons fighting systems. Once in the city of Hang Chou - City of Beautiful Girls and Pretty Lakes, a group of scholars bet him that he could not "have" one of the villager's girls. He took on the bet and found out that the young, beautiful girls was possessed by a very powerful demonic spirit. He tried to exorcise this spirit out of the girl's body in vain. Instead, the demon sucked all the spirit out of his body and one month later he was dying and weak. Half dreaming and half awake, an old friend of his, Han Yang Chi, appeared in his dream and told him that he had done it the wrong way. Han told him not to fight the demon with his Yang Chi training as this particular demon was too old and cunning for that. Instead, use the principle of the Yin Chi training and fight the devil, cold against cold. Li followed his old friend's advice and started fighting this demon with Yin Chi and periodically used Yang Chi as an off guard attacking tactic. It was a long hard fight. His friend, Han, periodically appeared in his dreams and gave him pointers, further coaching him how to fight this sly old demon. Two years had passed before Li completely conquered the demon and exorcised him out of the young girl's body. It was through this fight that Li gained his immortality. In the Eight Immortals fighting techniques, Li represented the element of carefree, flamboyant, and heroic moves.

Han Yang Chi-

He was born in the year of 800 A.D. and was a dear friend of Li Tung Ping. He was intelligent beyond human limits. Once he was thought to be so intelligent that he talked a flower into blooming in the winter. Thus he established the legend that he could talk to plants and animals. No one, however, knew how or when he gained his immortality. He was believed to have gained his immortality at birth. He was able to see the past and foresee the future. In the Eight Immortal fighting system, he represented intelligence - a crystal ball type of vision where you see your opponent's next mover before he executes it.

Chao Kuo Chiu-

He was born in the era of 900 A.D. and was a nobleman related in blood to the Emperor Sung Huang Ti. For some strange reason, every so often during the depth of his meditation, the life of a young handsome poet and his friend would vividly "pop" in front of him. It made him re-live or experience the lives of these two people as if they were his own. Thus, he gain the meditative technique of these two people and possessed his immortality. These two people are none other than Li Tung Ping and Han Yang Chi.

Lan Chai He'-

He was born around 900 A.D. and was believed to be the strangest of all the Immortals. No one really knew if Lan was a woman or a man. Some believe that he/she was a young tom-boyish girl. At the age of 14, he or she accidentally ate a divine fruit and turned immortal. In the Eight Immortals fighting system, she represented the element of youth and limberness (like an elastic man). The famous "Cotton Fist" Mien Chien of the later date was derived from Lan's fighting system.

He' Shiang Ku-

"He' the fragrant mushroom". He' was born in the year of 800 A.D. He' was recognized by a historian as one of the most beautiful girls of all times. Unfortunately, she was born poor. In order to support her old and helpless parents, He' sold her body and became the most celebrated prostitute in China at that time. She taught herself how to read and write well. One day she dreamed that she had a sexual encounter with a very handsome scholar named Li Tung Ping and gained her immortality through this strange experience. The legend has it that the moment she gained her immortality, a pure white lotus flower grew out of her garment and stayed in bloom though eternity with her. In the Eight Immortal fighting system, she represented the feminine or Yin aspect of the fighting technique.

But you still shouldn't underestimate the kitty...

+ YouTube Video

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Dear Dedanoe,

You might be the only person here who could understand this. If only you speak english...

Art reflects life, life reflects art... and quite often science discovers arts that often discover life...

Amongst other technical gobbledegook.

all my productive life i have been dedicated to the lever law spoke the word lever lever lever this many times that in the end i became equal to UNI LEVER SUM AS I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND EVER WILL BE so the same way i produce my leverian knowledge with me as its source and final product that same way the phenomena DARK MATTER and DARK ENERGY (na darko mater ss energetic dicklight) must be drained from the nature of its inventor -- UKUSA. why China or India didn't came with such a them word combination ??? UKUSA: world you have to submit to our dominance we are the shape-givers and dictators of all states in this universe (beside which there ain't no other).

+ YouTube Video

BB = 1^n x 1^m where n x m = 1... illustration of how bright and dark mater over dominate each other in harmonic oscillatory fashion along time and evolution of universe

i don't use my eyes to see the environment but i use them to question the environment "environment how do you look" and the environment answers back "this is how i look" then i say "see ya later"

I can super impose a few values. Dark Energy is represented by the Arrow in the center, Dark Energy or the "Hyperdimension". The SEAL in RED in this universe, prevents the densifying of Dark Energy, the "Higgs Boson" is not produced because the Arrow is not densified or reactive to anything other than Dark Energy.

When the SEAL is removed Dark Energy is Densified, and the "Higgs Boson" is produced, this allows the interaction of Dark Matter to take place, (the reaction of the hyperdimensional relationship and multidimension relationship, against matter in existence). Before this was not possible, because the relationship only reacted against "Dark Energy", against itself, to infinity, thus the phrase "Micro-Macro Universe".

"Dark Matter" and the "SEAL" are practically the same thing, the only difference, is, existence of dimension is not coupled to this dimension of Heaven, it is able to react against the fabric of reality relative to the interaction of the higher and or lower dimensions.

I completely agree with Dedanoe, however, I understand, this environment's perfect design, is just a "vanity", the difference between this universe and the other-verse is a measure of force or the SEAL, as best I can articulate it.............this must remain a matter of "faith", until man exists in the other-verse, the cocoa la ebola video is nice but it teaches nothing, I didn't say it had no value.

GENESIS 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
    GENESIS 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Oh, when this universe was created Murduk created the bracelet of heaven, according to the Sumerian Creation Account. According to the Hebrew Account above, the spinning sword, the SEAL has kept man from becoming god. This sword will be able to be handled by man, in the new universe. The SOUL of man, man's existence in the higher dimensions, is apart of Dark Energy, or the hyperdimensional force man will experience, heaven substitues at this moment................

Thanks for the Responses........oh, nice video........I meant to say, the dead will be resurrected, the elder healed, the disabled healed, and millions of people are sealed for the new earth.......but if you are not going to the new earth when this universe is destroyed you will not exist anymore, there is only one angel and one son of man in this universe at the moment.....immortality is still obtainable in the new universe, but one those terms of interaction....your not taking a step down your taking a step up.......almost forgot.......the pacemakers are not that effective......if there is any behavior that supports your conclusion......then it is for some deliberate reason.......wink.

A Short Study of the Sumerian Epic of Creation

Just a small portion of the Sumerian Epic of Creation as described by Zechariah Sitchin in his book the 12th Planet will be viewed, regarding the transformation of this universe by the "star Nibiru Process", at the end of time.

A Description of the Relationship of This Universe to the Hyperdimension

Then, as a mussel, he split her into two parts. Marduk himself now hit the defeated planet, splitting Tiamat in two, severing her "skull," or upper part.......................The lower part had another fate: on the second orbit, Marduk himself hit it, smashing it to pieces: The [other] half of her he set up as a screen for the skies: Locking them together, as watchmen he
    stationed them. . . . He bent Tiamat's tail to form the Great Band as a bracelet. The pieces of this broken half were hammered to become a "bracelet" in the heavens, acting as a screen
    between the inner planets and the outer planets. -The 12th Planet, Ch: The Epic of Creation, Zechariah Sitchin
    "Marduk split her into two parts, upper and lower part, then he bent Tiamat's tail to form the Great Band as a Bracelet, this served as a "screen" or "seal" from the "other-verse""

*Like a sword with two blades facing either direction, the hyperdimensional suppression by the SEAL, allows the suppression of the higgs boson (god particle) by the bracelet. This is a Screen between the universes.

The Hyperdimension is an element of reality, mankind cannot understand in this universe to any sufficient degree, and it is an element of reality, requiring the evolution of mankind. Needless to say, the relationship of Dark Matter or the Hyperdimension is suppressed, and this suppression allows for the prevention of the "Higgs Boson", and the Micro-Macro state of this universe as an accumulation of pure energy.

*The common relief you see above accurately describes the formation of the bracelet, associated with the Sumerian Epic of Creation, at least this portion, we will understand the Sumerian Epic of Creation, also speaks of the end of time, and the release of the SEAL, against "darkenergy" or the "hyperdimension".

A Description of the Relationship of The "Other-Verse" to the Hyperdimension (the transformation at the end of time)

Having disposed of Tiamat and Kingu, Marduk once again "crossed the heavens and surveyed the regions." This time his attention was focused on "the dwelling of Nudimmud" (Neptune), to fix a final "destiny" for Gaga, the erstwhile satellite of Anshar/Saturn who was made an "emissary" to the other planets. The epic informs us that as one of his final acts in the heavens, Marduk assigned this celestial god" "to a hidden place," a hitherto unknown orbit facing "the deep" (outer space), and entrusted to him the "counsellorship of the Watery Deep.".......................Having thus "constructed the stations" for the planets, Marduk took for himself "Station Nibiru," and "crossed the heavens and surveyed" the new solar system. -The 12th Planet, Ch: The Epic of Creaton, Zechariah Sitchin
    "Having disposed of Tiamat and Kingu, Murduk assigned this celestial god to a "hidden place.........in other words.........Having thus constructed the stations for the planets, Murduk created "station NIBIRU", and this allowed him to cross the heavens and survey the new universe"

Murduk is described as slaying Tiamat a second time in the Sumerian Epic of Creaton, we will understand WHY?

* The Sword which had two blades in both directions, is rearranged to accomodate a hidden place, or interaction, which was previously suppressed. The Hyperdimensional Relationship can now produce the "Higgs Boson", or "dark energy" is now able to produce "dark matter". This relationship allows Murduk the manchild or godman, to become a god in another universe. The SEAL is removed.

Again, the hyperdimension is an element of reality mankind cannot understand to any significant degree in this universe, and in this current state. The accessibility of this relationship identified by the "higgs boson" or god particle, is also a taletale sign of the relationship of "faith"s description of reality as having priority and prominence over, the articulation of man in this environment. We can understand the principles behind what is happening based on the relationship of "faith", but this is the furthest extent obtainable for man in this universe.

* This relief describes Murduk slaying Tiamat too. But remember the Sumerian Epic of Creation describes Murduk slaying Tiamat on two occassions, at the beginning of the epic and at the end of the epic. In this instance. Tiamat is protrayed as a Snake, LOST CONSTELLATION (according to our discussion), or the relationship of this universe with man, referred to previously as the "bracelet". It is being severed, by the "manchild" or inheritance (process of change/evolution), and in its place in the far end, a star NIBIRU, is being held that identifies with this process, you can call this the higgs boson.

The relationship of matter and energy in this universe, as best as I can say. Human beings exist as particles, or elements of this "hyperdimensional relationship" or darkenergy, as apart of a process of transformation, towards an entirely new state of being within the hyperdimension, towards a superior relationship between the universe and consciousness, that can only exist for mankind within the new universe.

The law of NEWLIFE is the distribution of evolution and this relationship for man. This cannot exist with man to any degree in this universe......

Thread Information